Global Internship Program
A kickstart into the professional journey
An internship is a period of work experience, offered by MavensWood and its Portfolio of Companies, lasting for a fixed period of time anywhere between a Month and 12 Months. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills.
Who Can Apply
Graduates or Post-Graduates who want to take part in internship either as part of their course credit or to gain experience.
If you have no or significant work experience in a role, but want to learn about a new role or industry, we welcome you.
We particularly welcome career returners and women who had taken a break and want to restart their career.
How would you Benefit
Ease the Transition from Study to Work
- Increase your skills and knowledge
- Improve your understanding of a particular job or industry
- Provide you with useful industry contacts
Help Learn Corporate Tools
Work shadowing and being on live projects, will help you lean some of the Corporate Collaborative and Productivity tools. You will be exposed to, like Word, Outlook, Clickup, DropBox, Zoom etc.
Develop Soft Skills
- Time management and Problem-solving
- Teamwork, Muti-cultural environment
- Positive attitude
- Organisational skills
Prepare you for Future
- Expose you to new roles
- Gain an insight how organisations operate
- Provide you with networking opportunities
- Give you real work examples to use in future job interviews.
How to Apply
Aim to apply in advance, although we continuously look for motivated and suitable candidates.
Fill in the Form
- Complete an online application form, submit a CV/Resume
- Submit the 5 min short video interview
- Complete the short assessment/assignment
- Attend an interview
Get Selected and Start
Wait for our feedback and communication. We receive high volume of applications and may not be possible to provide indivitual feedback. We welcome you onbaord.
Our Satisfied Interns
It has given me invaluable skills that employers will be looking for: time management, organisation, teamwork, creativity, and independence. I have enjoyed my time so much that I will apply for a relevant job within CoachBright if one arises. Oliver, 2021 Cohort